Administrators are users who have access to special pages, functions, and abilities. Bureaucrats have the ability to give users certain privileges, and can make other users administrators, chat moderators, and rollbacks. Moderators have special tools and access to additional tools that can moderate specific part of the community and manage conversations.
|The Bureaucrat of the Wiki.||Active||UTC+2 (UTC+3)|
|Papas cheeseria fan||The founder games. Have a Next Chefs, and helpful to each user.||Active||UTC-5|
|LuisAngel01||Adminisator who create the pages on the wiki. Generous and prepared to help for thw Wikia.||Active||UTC-7 (UTC-6)|
|CoolProDude10986||Administrator who is inactive since July 2016.||Inactive||Unknown|
These additional functions include:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Quickly revert the edits of the last user who edited a page (rollback)
- Edit and/or Delete comments/posts if Policies are violated.
Click here to learn more about Admins
- Promotes and demotes other users to Bureaucrat, Administrator, and Rollback
Click here to learn more about Bureaucrats
Moderators have Aqua with Blue Highlight usernames.
|A user who join the chat.||Active||UTC+8|
|Daniel the DeltaKing|
|The Fan Games user. Have every day a weekly game.||Active||Unknown|
Moderators are users who have different tools to modify the community. Discussions Moderators are users who have additional tools available to manage conversations in various features across the community where users are having social discussions. These tools are:
- Removing and restoring threads and replies from any user.
- Closing and reopening threads
- In the Forum feature specifically, moderators also have the ability to manage Forum boards, move threads from one board to another, and highlight and un-highlight threads.
- Moderating chat
- Deleting blog comments
- Editing and deleting article comments
Content Moderators are users who have additional tools available to moderate specific parts of the community. These tools are:
- Deleting and moving protected pages
- Deleting and moving files
- Undeleting pages and files
- Reupload files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
Chat Moderators will have Green with Alien Forest Highlight usernames.
|Benny30111||Chat Moderator, Content Moderator||Active||UTC+8|
|Daniel the DeltaKing||Contect Moderator||Active||Unknown|
Chat moderators are users who have chat moderator status in chat to moderate a community's chat room. They can block users from chat, which will kick a user out of the chat and ban them from returning until a chat moderator or an admin unbans them from the users' contributions page, or if the ban expires.
- The UTC is the appropriate time for each user, so their availability is not the same of other users, you only contact him during the time zone of each user. In parentheses the summer schedule. In he next link you can see the time zone for each country.